|SIL 3 certified Advance Valves provides fully integrated and qualified Instrumentation, Electricals and Controls for automated valves. This covers the increasing deployment of automation and controls in every industry, as we specialize in offering solutions to your unique and difficult applications.
Gamut of applications covered include:-
- Motorised Intelligent On/Off application for pipeline, Tankage areas, Plant off-sites and on-sites
- Pneumatic On/Off application for plant on-sites and off-sites, Tankage area etc.
- Electro-Hydraulic On/Off application for pipeline and Tankage area etc.
- Modulating Control Function for Plant onsite and off-sited, pipelines, Tankage area etc.
- Wired and wireless Remote Operation for any plant and non-plant applications
- Quick Closing Emergency Shut Down applications for plant and non plant applications
With experienced group of engineers and State-of-the-art in-house integration facilities, Advance Valves provides a unique Actuated Valve Value proposition to their clients. This has been made possible because of:
- A well experienced Automation department committed to optimally design and engineer the integration of valves, actuators and accessories
- A dedicated shop floor for integration of valve and actuator.
- Modern automated test beds for actuated valves testing.
- SIL 3 certified valves, actuators and accessories as required.
- Strong relationship with qualified global actuator and accessories manufacturers.
- Excellent track record of supply base of Actuated valves with all type of actuators (Pneumatic, Electric and Electro-Hydraulic).
- ‘Quality By Habit’ backed with an well established QA/QC program always ensures supply of Quality product to the clients.
Excellent track record of actuated valves for all type of actuators – including Electrical, Pneumatic, Electro-Hydraulic.
We were the first company to install intelligent actuators in India, for the IOCL Panipat refinery project. Today our esteemed actuated valves customers include IOCL, Reliance, Cairn, Alstom Power, Saudi Aramco, GASCO, Samsung, MIL India, Punj Lloyd and many more.